Wordpress sites are great. Around 30% of all websites use wordpress as a platform.
WordPress sites are coming under increasing attack from overseas sources and it is important that strong security protocols are adhered to, to ensure your website stays secure.
If you don’t have policies in place already we strongly recommend that you review your site security as soon as possible to prevent any compromise to your website. Security protocols should be followed on a monthly basis to ensure your website is secure on an ongoing basis.
If you need assistance to achieve this aim, Webshield are pleased to offer a website support option as follows :
- Complete WordPress backup as a downloadable file
- WordPress version upgrade to the latest available version for maximum security and performance
- Update all plugins that are compatible with the latest version
- WordPress password security audit
An Email report will be issued to you outlining :
- Link to download current WordPress backup File
- Report of WordPress version and plugin updates completed
- Report of password audit and recommendations
- Secure password retention in case of password loss
- Site content modification and design work are not included in this offer
- In the case of plugins not being compatible with the latest version you will be informed, and offered recommendations
- In the case of passwords not meeting basic security requirements, new passwords will be generated and you will be informed
- If audit and security work is expected to take more than 1 hour you will be quoted on the expected work time required beyond the first hour
All site audit and upgrade work will be charged out in half hour blocks of just $45 (GST inc) / half hour
… It’s time to get secured. Take a look at our hosting packages